Cosmetic and restorative dentistry makes it possible to rejuvenate any smile. Whether you have missing teeth or most of your teeth are damaged and imperfect, Exceptional Dentistry can help. Full mouth rehabilitation refers to rebuilding, reconstructing, and repairing all your teeth. Using leading-edge technology and dental materials paired with our experience and expert eye, our Louisville cosmetic dentists can rehabilitate your smile to one that is healthy, functional, and most of all, beautiful.
You could benefit from full mouth rehabilitation if most of the teeth in your mouth are damaged, missing, or otherwise imperfect. However, some people may feel as though their smile is a lost cause or that there is no way to restore the damage that has been done. But whether we repair your existing teeth or replace them with new, functional prosthetics like implants, crowns, or bridges, you can achieve the smile of your dreams.
- When you look at your teeth in the mirror, do you feel embarrassed to smile?
- Do your teeth need more than just a whitening treatment?
- Do you have multiple teeth that need work?
- Is your bite uneven?
- Do you have broken, chipped, or damaged teeth?
- Are your teeth discolored?
- Do you have old dental work that is obvious or damaged?
- Does your smile look unhealthy?
- Do you see dark spots or cavities in your teeth?
- Do you have old, silver fillings that discolor your teeth?
- Do you have spots on your teeth that do not go away even after brushing or getting a dental cleaning?
- Are your gums puffy?
- Do your gums cover too much of your teeth?
- Do you have gaps between your teeth?
- Are you missing one or more teeth?
- Do you experience pain in your teeth, either occasionally or all of the time?
If you answered yes to most of these questions, you might be a good candidate for full mouth rehabilitation.
What is Included in Full Mouth Rehabilitation?
Every smile is unique, and therefore, every full-mouth rehabilitation is designed to meet the smile needs of each patient. However, here are common dental procedures that could help restore your smile. But the first step is to ensure your oral health is in good shape by treating oral diseases like periodontitis or cavities by receiving a dental cleaning and checkup. We must ensure your teeth and gums are healthy to create a stable base for your reconstructive dental treatments. Otherwise, your results may not last long.
Dental Treatments Commonly used in Full Mouth Reconstruction
What to Expect for a Full Mouth Rehabilitation
We start with a consultation to assess your oral health and learn what you would like to change about your smile. Then, we can discuss with you various treatment options suitable for your needs. We will provide a treatment estimate so that you are aware of the costs involved and discuss a timeline for when you can expect results. A full mouth rehabilitation may take weeks or months to complete, depending on your chosen procedures. However, the sooner you start, the quicker you will experience exceptional results and a confident smile.
GET STARTED TODAY!
If you would like to learn more about full mouth rehabilitation or see what treatments are right for you, please contact Exceptional Dentistry to schedule a consultation. Call our office at (502) 423-7868 or connect with us online. Our office conveniently serves the areas of Jeffersonville, Indiana, and Louisville, and Shepherdsville, Kentucky.